|To edit the Series page, go to Samantha Black Crow/Series.|
|“|| "I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."
Sam is spiritually cynical for someone who claims to believe in so much. She lives life with fierce confidence and openness, selling the chainsaw art she carves by the roadside for extra money.
Significance in narrative Edit
- Main article: Samantha Black Crow/Novel
Significance in series Edit
Sam is described as "confident, engaging, headstrong, and has a free spirit personality."
|To edit the Gallery page, go to Samantha Black Crow/Gallery.|
Note: The pictures are shown in episodic order. To see the order of the episodes, please visit the Episode guide.
Notes and trivia Edit
- Devery Jacobs was a fan of the book before being cast
- Jacobs almost lost the role due to a filming conflict but she wrote a letter to American Gods production that convinced them she was their Sam
- Samantha Black Crow makes her first appearance in "Muninn," the third episode of Season Two
- ↑ https://deadline.com/2018/06/american-gods-season-2-dean-winters-mr-town-devery-jacobs-sam-black-crow-kahyun-kim-new-media-starz-neil-gaiman-1202402680/
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2018/05/american-gods-sakina-jaffrey-recur-season-2-casting-search-1202386932/
- ↑ https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/american-gods-sam-black-crow-combines-belief-and-agnosticism-for-season-2
- ↑ https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/archive/ghoul-power-actress-devery-jacobs-discusses-her-badass-new-movie-c_NdjXwoDESCpY5ODqUDuw/
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 https://www.thetvjunkies.com/cardinal-devery-jacobs-interview/
- ↑ https://www.pride.com/tv/2019/3/27/meet-actress-playing-indigenous-bi-badass-american-gods
- ↑ https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/1003803355272044544
- ↑ https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/american-gods-season-2-ricky-whittle-interview-character-posters